How to book
Easiest way to book…
- Go to fb.com/laura.mannion.nails and click on Book Now.
- Select treatment and let me know when you would like.
- Hit send and wait for my reply. I reply as quickly as I can but sometimes it may take me a little while if I am extra busy with clients or my little one at home. Your patience is appreciated!
- New clients are required to pay a £10 non-refundable deposit (to be taken off your bill at your appointment). Paypal is [email protected]
Thank you for booking with me for your nail services!
When you book an appointment with me you automatically agree to comply with my rules.
I have a 24 hour cancellation policy.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the appointment I will require a non-refundable £10 deposit for your next appointment, this will be taken off your appointment cost. Deposit is non-refundable, even if you want to cancel the appointment 5 minutes after you have booked it.
- If you cancel your appointment at the last minute or don’t show up then 50% of the appointment charge will be due, if not paid then I won’t book you in again.
- If you don’t confirm your appointment 8.00pm on the previous day your appointment will be automatically cancelled and I will require a non-refundable £20 deposit for your next appointment.
- Deposits can be paid via PayPal or bank transfer... please pay the deposit and let me know it’s done so I can confirm your booking.
I need notice of cancellation so I have time to fill your spot in my book. If you cancel last minute or dont show up I lose time, money and potential clients for whom I didn’t have an available appointment.
Sorry for any inconvenience caused and I hope you understand.